Friday, July 2, 2010

First Post: Mission Statement 7/2/2010 10:35 AM

Hello all, it's the Grim One here to tell you basically what my blog will be all about. It will most definitely, more often than not, contain something of value to you if you enjoy music to the degree in which I do. I'm interested in almost anything that makes music so you can expect to see a healthy dose of photography dealing with instruments and amplifiers, Whether they're my own or something that I just think is cool. I'll sometimes include reviews complete with +'s & -'s, as well as sound clips to give people an idea of the way some things sound and maybe even help a few people in their search for some sweet music gear.

I'll also post updates of recordings of my own or bands that I'm involved with from time to time as well as music from my own collection, which I enjoy or think is pertanent to whatever it is I may be posting about to share with you all. Anyway, I hope to hear from you all in the future If you find something interesting don't hesitate to shoot me a question or engage me in a conversation.

I'll be following this post up with a small dose of the music gear photography, though this will be an abridged version of some things to come as it will not offer a review at this time. Just to keep you people from licking your chops too much. The following post will be my newest aquired piece of gear, a Sunn amp stack from the 70's. Thanks for reading.

Grim

No comments:

Post a Comment